Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Fullness of Truth

This spring, a truly wonderful organization called Endow (Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women) did a little piece on my story in their newsletter.

I was involved with Endow for the last few years while I was living in Colorado, and they create amazing studies for Catholic women based on different documents of the Church that are especially related to women's issues. I met some truly incredible women through my Endow group that have become great friends of mine.

Endow is doing wonderful work in explaining the beauty and goodness of Catholic teaching, empowering women to grow into the strong, tenderly courageous and boldly feminine saints that God created them to become.

If you'd like to see what they wrote about me, see page 5 in their beautiful newsletter, found here.

You can find out more about Endow by visiting their website at www.endowonline.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment